- Go to your ReadyNAS web interface (Frontview) using the NAS IP address (e.g. 10.0.1.190)
- If you don't know the NAS IP address, download and run RAIDar™. Then, select your device and click "Setup"
- Download the add-on for your ReadyNAS device model from the links below to your local computer.
You can find the model of your ReadyNAS in the RAIDar listed under Model OR you can find the model on the ReadyNAS web interface.
- Follow the installation instructions for your NAS OS version:
- OS 4: From the Frontview, go to System → Update → Local → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link above → Verify and Upload Image.
- OS 5: From the Frontview, go to Add-ons → Add Add-on → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link above → Upload.
- OS 6: From the Frontview, go to Apps → Upload → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link above → Upload . Once the upload is finished, the system may not automatically prompt you to reboot the NAS.
- Note: In order for the Add-on installation to complete successfully, you will need to reboot your ReadyNAS device. For this reason, it might be best to schedule the update during a time that no users are using the device.
Have more questions? Submit a request