All archived data and certain system file types (metadata files) are hidden by default in order to provide a clean look. To show these files, you can enable "show hidden files" and "show archived files."
To enable these settings via the web portal:
1. Go to the Files page.
2. Click on the Settings button (gear icon) on the menu bar.
3. Check "show archived files and/or "show hidden files".
To enable these settings via the desktop application:
1. Open the ReadyNAS Vault menu from the system tray (where the time is shown) on a PC or Menu bar on Mac.
2. Navigate to Actions > Access Your Files.
3. In the window menu bar, open the View tab and check "show archived files and/or "show hidden files."