Important Note: After making any changes to settings within any tab, remember to click the Saves Changes button (see image below). If no changes were made, you can exit the backup settings by clicking Cancel Changes.
1. Click here to log into the ReadyNAS Vault Web Portal. Once logged in, navigate to the Backup Settings tab. Then click Manage Backups.
2. In the Manage Backups view, click the Add Backup button. To edit an existing backup, select the backup, then click the Edit Backup button.
3. In the Device & Backup Name tab you will be able to enter a name for your backup in the Backup Name field. This is also where you can enable/disable your backup by checking/un-checking the box.
4. In the Includes tab, you will be able to manually enter the specific path of the folder you wish to back up. Remember to hit the Add button.
5. The Excludes tab will allow you to manually enter the specific path of any folder you wish you exclude from your backup.
6. The follow tabs include modifying Archiving, Versioning, and Scheduling rules. BE SURE TO "SAVE CHANGES".