There are two ways to register for a ReadyNAS Vault account.
To register for a ReadyNAS Vault account via the ReadyNAS Vault website:
- Click here to sign up for your free trial.
- After signing up for your free trial, you must enable your ReadyNAS Vault in Frontview in order to start your backup.
To register for a ReadyNAS Vault account in Frontview:
- Open Frontview in your browser.
- Click on Backups -> ReadyNAS Vault
- Select "enable ReadyNAS Vault service" and hit Apply.
- Click on the Register link and register an account with the desired email address and password,.
To start using your Vault account, click on "Manage Online Backups" and configure your backups and start using ReadyNAS Vault.
You can find a video here that will demonstrate how to register and start using ReadyNAS Vault using Frontview :