To setup a backup job:
- Click here to log into your account via the ReadyNAS website.
- Click on the Backup Settings tab.
- Select Manage Backups.
- Click on Add Backup from the toolbar.
- Enter a name for your backup job.
- Be sure to check the Enabled box.
- Go to the "Includes" tab to enter the path of the file or folder you wish to back up.
Note: Included paths are case sensitive and must be inputted using the following format:
/c/share name/folder name (i.e. /c/media/mp3)
7. Use the "Excludes" tab to input any file/folder paths/types/extensions you do not want to backup.
8. Use the "Scheduling" tab to decide how often and/or when your backup jobs run.
9. Click Save Changes in the top left corner to save and start the backup job.